JEC is committed to our social responsibility and providing a positive impact in our local communities. JEC provides support in areas such as academic, art and culture, environmental protection, charity and donations.
JEC set up the Outstanding Engineering Project Award (OEPA). The objective is to promote learning and educational support for students with creativity and offer new innovations which contributes to the development of engineering works.
- JEC Thailand donated funds to Rotaract Club of Chulalongkorn University to support their social event at Pai Wittayakarn School, Pai District, Mae Hong Son Province.
- JEC Thailand donated art gross papers to the blind students at the Bangkok School for the Blind, administered by Foundation for the Blind in Thailand under the Royal Patronage of H.M. the Queen. The students are able to use the art gross paper for their study.
- JEC Thailand donated educational equipment and material support to students at Bann Sahaphan Angthong School, Pattananokhom District, Lopburi Province.
- JEC sponsored the exhibition “Tarnslip Rakjittakorn” held to raise money to fund Rakjittakorn for painter welfare assistance in times of illness at the Chaophya Hospital.
- JEC Thailand sponsored “The 21st Flower Show at Nai Lert Park Bangkok, celebrating a Tradition of Beauty and Creativity” at Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. The event was organised to celebrate the auspicious occasion of His Majesty the King’s 80th Birthday Anniversary and Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana Krom Luang Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra’s 84th Birthday Anniversary.
- JEC Thailand attended “Architect ’08”. The objective of the event was to present architectural innovation to save the World under the campaign of “Stop Architecture Hurting the World” which is the largest event in ASEAN at Challenger Hall 1-3, Impact Muang Thong Thani.
- JEC Thailand donated to Thai Red Cross Society to support the relief efforts for the flood victims from the “Mekhala” Depression that hit the central part of Thailand.
- JEC Thailand donated to the Thai Red Cross Society to help victims of the north winter.
- JEC Thailand donated equipment and supplement for young children to the Orphanage house.
- JEC Thailand donated to the Thai Red Cross Society to help the victims affected by the Japanese tsunami.
- JEC Thailand donated to Thai Red Cross Society to help the victims affected by the southern flood.